Poor visibility creates down times, increased operational costs and accident risks for various industries. Starting with various transport applications, ending with security and rescue.
- Enable to see through clouds, smoke, fog, rain, low light conditions at long distance.
- have small size and weight of control unit.
- integration of hardware into various application control and analytic systems to improve customer performance
- Imaging systems using
SWIR (SHORT WAVE INFRA RED) wave length offer unique remote sensing capabilities, such as smoke or fog penetration, impossible with the
visible range cameras
informative visual image
- Short-wave infrared (SWIR)
light images makes objects easily
recognizable; it can detect objects
in low-light FOG AND SMOKE.
- HYREVISION optical system design and assembling know-how for VIS & SWIR bands provide several times better light throughput and optical performance.