SEA PORTS & SHIPS
are under influence of changing visibility that increase operational costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
Improved visibility system can be implemented into existing monitoring systems:
- clear view in poor visibility conditions
- additional tool that could improve navigation speed
- ability to integrate data analytic tools and emergency warning
- reduced downtimes and delays,
- reduced fuel consumption and CO2 emissions related with less speed increase to catch the schedule,
- reduced risks of accidents related to poor visibility.